- BS 8203:2017 and CFA Guidance Compliant
- TFT Woodexperts Diamond Mark Certified
- Thicker face veneers
- Reliable glue line performance
- Accurate dimensional tolerances
- Very high quality and uniform face
- Overlay grade core free of core overlap and voids
- FLEGT Licensed
- BS EN 13986 – CE Marked
- FSC® Certified Stock available
- BS EN 313 – Plywood classification & terminology
- BS EN 314 – Plywood bonding quality
- BS EN 635 – Plywood classification by surface appearance
- BS EN 636 – Plywood specification
- BS 8203:2017 Annex A – Code of Practice for Resilient Floor Coverings – Plywood
H SP101 Flooring Plywood® is constructed with environmental sustainability at its core. Every sheet is comprised of legally verifiable timber from well managed forests.
The timber in H SP101 Flooring Plywood® is sourced from Indonesia and was the first flooring plywood to be imported into the UK with a FLEGT License.
All timber exported from Indonesia has to be fully traceable and certified under Indonesia’s country wide Timber Legality Assurance Scheme; Sistem Verfikasi Legalitas Kayu (SVLK). Currently, SVLK is now the first timber legality assurance scheme to be recognised by the European Union Timber Regulation (EUTR) as a framework that assures the legality of timber sourced in Indonesia.
SP101 Indonesian Plywood is also available with full FSC® Chain of Custody Certification.